Sunday, 6 November 2011

They don't make them like they used to

Rat look
I was lucky to go to a VW camper show a few weekends back. I have been interested in cars for a while now from when i started working on cars with my dad. The picture shown is one of my favourites its from the rat look scene it just looks so beat up but you can't help but think how cool is that. He told me that when he was younger he had two Type 2 vans he had a split screen 1967 and also a bay window which is ace because these are classics worth a lot nowadays. I am disappointed that he hasn't still got them but they were too expensive to keep and store which is ashame. In the future i hope to own a Type 2 bus of my own or at least a beetle. If not a beetle a mk1 golf or a caddy. I'm not fussy really.

No comments:

Post a Comment